- Pentagon Nomex Long Cuff Duty Pilot Glove - Olive
- Durable, premium grade leather palm and fingers
- Double stitched trigger finger
- Additional elastic gather on glove back holds it snug in tactical situations
- Protective over cuff
- Form Fitting NOMEX® with soft, durable leather palm
- Heat and fire resistant to 350 °C
- Excellent thermal protection
These gloves are the preferred choice of most Special Operations personnel. Don't let the term "flight gloves" fool you. They should rename these to "fight gloves".
Initial design was for the Air Force crews and pilots, but their use has been spreaded to various Military and Police Unit personell.
Flight gloves are heat resistant and provide excellent thermal protection. Aviators, for reasons of heat and fire protection, plus the comfort and finger control, wear these gloves.
Made of 100% original NOMEX by Dupont, they are heat and fire resistant to 350 °C! Durable, premium grade leather palm and fingers.
They come with a strengthened trigger finger. The area around the fingers is double stiched.
These gloves are lightweight and durable. They fit snug in all the right places, allowing you to perform all those important tasks such as, loading a magazine, getting something out of your pocket and firing your weapon. Additional elastic gather on glove back holds it snug in tactical situations.