- Length: 1060-810mm/42,4-32,4inch
- Barrel length:420mm/16,8inch
- Mag. Capacity:40 rounds
- Standard Mag.:17139
- Hop Up Type:Adjustable
- Energy:1,4 Joule
Get the ultimate sniper experience with ASW338LM (ProLine spring operated sniper.)
Designed from original 3D drawings provided by Ashbury International Group Inc, this fully licensed high-end airsoft rifle looks and handles just like the real thing. This precision airsoft gun features a monolithic full length top rail for scopes as well as a carbon-fiber look fore-end with bottom rail and side rails that are co-bore aligned for mounting bi-pods and other tactical equipment. The ergonomic folding Push-button adjustable shoulder stock, is custom fitted with adjustments for length of stock, cheek-piece height, and vertical recoil pad placement. It comes with a versatile adjustable field Mono-pod, and a mounted muzzle brake with a large 28mm external thread for quick mounting of a designated silencer ( not included). The Rifle has a unique loading system which allows correct placement of the magazine for added realism.
Delivered in hard-shell transport case with cut-out foam with additional room for bi-pod and silencer. An M90 spring is included in the case, if the rifle needs to be down-graded to comply with range rules. All in all the most advanced sniper rifle available on the Airsoft market today.
Caution; due to the unique loading system, care must be taken to only use hard BBs, ask your local dealer for recommendations.
- Spring operated.
- Designed from original Ashbury 3D drawings.
- Authentic markings.
- VSR 10 compatible inner structure and barrel.
- Diecast aluminum receiver.
- CNC machined upper rail and components.
- Adjustable Hop-up.
- 1.4 Joule (M120) version out of the box.
- Adjustable grip to trigger distance.
- 14mm counter clockwise thread for attachment of any matching flash-suppressor or silencer