- Pentagon Artaxes Softshell Jacket Level V - Coyote
- Soft-shell Fabric
- Storm|Tex laminated 8000mm Water resistant
- 3000mm Breathable membrane
- Grid-Tech superfine fleece lining
- YKK Nylon coil main zipper
- Mesh lined pockets
- Velcro tabs
- Removable reflector patch attached to the hood
- Arm pockets with Velcro patch for insigina
The Pentagon Artaxes SF jacket is one of the most popular jackets used by the special forces community world wide. The Pentagon Artaxes SF jacket has seen action in Afghanistan and is also worn in peacetime operations by military forces in Europe.
The Pentagon Artaxes jacket is a tactical jacket with STORM-TEX 4 way stretch soft-shell fabric, lined with GRID-TECH fleece technology these technologies ensure that the fabric for the Pentagon Artaxes jacket is both wind and water resistant to the highest of pressures. Equipped with the Grid-Tech super fine fleece lining and in conjunction with the Storm|Tex Laminated Membrane which is water-resistant to 8000mm & breathable 3000mm, it helps body moisture to exit freely while the body warmth is trapped in the Grid-Tech channels. It is suitable for Middle cold weather climate & multi-functional use. Combine it with a base layer and a thin Fleece, resulting a jacket that can be used during harsh conditions.
It features a warm and water resistant soft-shell hoodie, two easy entry high chest pockets which are best used to store knives, pens or electronic devices such as tactical radios, mobile phone or MP3 player. Both pockets can still be operational even while wearing a tactical battle vest. All pockets are soft mesh lined for quick reference for "what is where". The Pentagon Artaxes jacket hood can be concealed in the high collar which is designed to best protect your neck from the elements. An RF-ID pocket is also found on the wrist, arm pockets for added utility use. 10 x 10 Velcro patches are found on both arm lengths for insignia or team patches. The Pentagon Artaxes jacket also has ventilation zippers under the arm pits in order to help the wearer regulate their body temperature more effectively. Finally the Pentagon Artaxes SF jacket has two back zipper pockets for use for as an additional compartment.
Due to the elasticity of the Shell it offers optimal comfort in movement or high activity especially when using the Military’s garment layering system.
- Constructed from high quality soft-shell fabric laminated with
- Storm/Tex membrane and Bonded with Grid-tech superfine Fleece
- 2 tactical Chest pockets mesh lined and extra inner Accessory pouches for Flashlight,mobile phone or similar Sized accessories.
- opening port for headset cable in left main pocket
- Dual direction main zipper
- Ventilation Zippers under arm pits, sealed opening With mesh membrane
- 2 waist fasteners with Elastic cord
- 2 arm pockets with Zipper entry, lined with Mesh inside and Velcro patches On the outside for Flag, Morale patches or Infra-Red glow squares
- Left wrist RF Tag pocket mesh lined
- PVC Velcro bonded wrist straps
- Concealed Hood with small visor and elastic adjustable cord
- Large back interlinked pocket with zipper entry left or right mesh lined for larger items like Gloves or similar sized accessories.
- Inner document pocket left and right.