Analytic DescriptionCLARITY® FOLDING EARMUFF C1F Description Bilsom's patented Clarity Sound Management Technology Enhances on-the-job communication through uniform attenuation. Clarity blocks noise while voice, signal, alarm and other high frequencies can be heard more naturally, with less distortion, combating overprotection and worker isolation.
- DIELECTRIC/PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION Clarity’s robust nondeforming dielectric construction withstands use and abuse, while protecting your workers in electrical environments.
- FOLDING DESIGN Folds down for compact, convenient storage.
- NON-DEFORMING OUTER HEADBAND Clarity’s non-deforming outer headband provides better comfort, minimizes pressure on head, withstanding rough treatment in the toughest workplaces.
- QUICK CLICK HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT Height adjustment remains fixed during wear. SNAP-IN EAR CUSHIONS Make replacement quick and easy.
- BELT CASE AVAILABLE SEPARATELY
- Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments
- Uniform attenuation allows wearer to hear co-workers, instructions, and other important sounds
- Item number 1011143
- Advanced Sound Management Technology provides more natural listening without distortion and prevents worker isolation and overprotection.
- Broad ear cushions spacious earcups allow plenty of room for outer ear, and improves wearing comfort.
- Soft, comfortable contact surface breathes easier in warm/humid climates.
- Robust construction withstands rough treatment in the toughest environments.
- Snap in ear cushions makes cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Plastic headband construction does not conduct electricity.
- Folding design for easy storage.
- Belt storage case available separately.
- Suitable for virtually all workplaces, especially electrical and mining environments.
- Individual comfort setting remains fixed while wearing.
- Low profile cup design.
- Noise environments between 100dB to less than 105dB(A).
- Materials: Headband - POM (Acetal)
- Cup - PP (Polypropylene)
- Ear Cushion - PVC/PUR-E (Polyurethane)
- Hygiene Kit: Part # 1006080
- Headband force: 9.7N
- Weight: 186g
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002
- License number 1133
- SLC80 24dB Class 4
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.
Total 0,00 €