HOWARD LEIGHT THUNDER T3 EARMUFF PRODUCT INFORMATION When it comes to selecting an earmuff, comfort reigns supreme with your workers. That’s why the THUNDER series earmuff is designed with all-day comfort in mind. The T3 headband features a unique dual-headband design, with an inner-ventilated headband for better positioning and breathability, and non-deforming outer headband that minimizes pressure on the head. Thunder also features Air Flow Control™ Technology which is standard on all earmuffs in the range.
- Air Flow Control™ Technology for better, consistent attenuation, especially at low frequencies.
- Optimal protection for almost all noise frequency environments.
- Dielectric Construction with a plastic headband that does not conduct electricity.
- Suitable for virtually all workplaces, especially electrical and mining environments
- Inner-ventilated headband provides better comfort, minimizes pressure on head.
- Soft, comfortable contact surface breathes easier in warm/humid climates.
- Non-deforming outer headband has a robust construction which withstands rough treatment in the toughest environments.
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes
- Broad ear cushions allow plenty of room for outer ear, and improves wearing comfort.
- Snap in ear cushions makes cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Individual comfort setting remains fixed while wearing.
- Broad profile earcup design.
- Noise environments between 105dB to less than 110dB(A).
- Materials: Headband - Acetal
- Cup - Polypropylene
- Ear Cushion - PVC/PUR-E (Polyurethane)
- Hygiene Kit: Part # 1010976
- Headband force: 10.0N
- Weight: 297grams
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002
- License number 1133
- SLC80 33dB Class 5
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.
Total 0,00 €