- YUKON Night Vision Tracker RX 3,5x40
- Generation: 1
- Magnification: 3.5 X
- Lens diameter: 40 mm
- Field of View: 12 degrees
- Eye Relief: 12 mm
- Exit Pupil: 5 mm
- Diopter adjustment: ±5 dptr.
- Resolution: 36 lines per mm
- Minimum focusing distance: 5 m
- Range of detection(object 1,7m high, "quarter moon"): 150 m
- Built-in IR-illuminator
- IR Wavelenght: 805 nm
- Power supply: 3 V
- Battery Type: 1 X CR123A
- Battery life: 20 hours with the IR on / 72 hours with the IR off
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +40 degrees Celcius
- Dimensions: 239 X 123 X 72 mm
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- It contains the NVB Tracker, Telescopic doubler, Neck Strap, Cleaning Cloth, User Manual, Warranty Card
- High magnification
- High light concentration
- Multi coated lenses
- High quality image
- Small size and weight
- Carrying case
- Built in IR illuminator
The Tracker night vision device is compact, lightweight and provides a large field of view. The RX version comes with a removable doubler that increases the magnification and the lens dianeter. By removing the doubler lens NVB Tracker RX 3.5x40 can be transformed to a 2x24 unit.
The waterproof body provides extra protection, as the central focus regulator and the fixed distance of the ocular lenses provide comfort and reliability.
The soft protective covers of the ocular lenses prevent image distortion due to external light but also prevents light leakage through the eyepieces so that the observers remain stealth at night.
The objective lens covers are permanently connected to the body as not to get lost and to provide maximum protection.
The Tracker has an integrated powerful infrared illuminator that works up to 150m. The use of the IR illuminator greatly improves the image quality and it is absolutely necessary in total darkness.
The lenses of the device are made out of high quality optical glass. Fully coated, they provide high resolution with high light concentration that produce high quality images.