- YUKON Night Vision Ranger Pro Digital 5x42
- Magnification: 5 X
- Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Resolution: 40 mm/line
- Field of View: 5 degrees
- Camera Resolution: 510 x 492 pixels
- Viewing Range: 600 m
- Operation Voltage: 7.2-9 (6xAA)
- Power Supply, V: DC 6-12V 1000 mA
- Tripod Mount: 1/4 inch
- Video Output Signal Standard: CCIR (PAL)
- Operating Temperature: - 20 to + 35 degrees Celcius
- Eyepiece Diopter Adjustment: +/-4 dioptr.
- Power Supply: 6X AA Batteries
- Battery Life: with IR 3hours , w/out IR 10 hours
- Dimensions: 170 x 116 x 76 mm
- Weight: 0.65/08 kg
- The package contains the Ranger Pro, Carrying Case, Neck Strap, Extra Battery Container, Variable Power Switching Adapter, Output Video Cable, Lens Cleaning Cloth, Operating Manual, CD Guide, Car Adapter, Warranty Card
The Yukon 5x42 Ranger Pro Digital Night Vision Monocular boasts a highly sensitive CCD array and Sum Light software technology that makes it the ultimate digital night vision device.
This Yukon night vision monocular features an impressive 5-power magnification and a large viewing range of up to 600 meters.
The Yukon Ranger Pro Digital Night Vision 5 x 42 Monocular can compete with Gen 2 in image sharpness and brightness. The image transmitted to the monochrome LCD display is crisp and sharp on the entire field of view.
This night vision digital monocular is able to capture effectively the light flux of a wide wave range in conditions of natural night illumination.
To conduct observation a cloudy moonless night, the adjustable IR illuminator can be used. The wavelength amounts to 940nm (remote area of the IR range, invisible to the human eye) - the observer is invisible even if the unit is used in the active mode.
The built-in video output screen allows users to transfer images from the Yukon Ranger Pro 5x42 to a monitor or a TV set, which facilitates long-time stationary viewing and recording to external recording devices.