- YUKON Night Vision Stinger NV Rec 5x50
- Magnification: 5 X
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Field of View: 4 degrees
- Eye relief: 12 mm
- Exit pupil: 6 mm
- Diopter adjustment: ±5 dptr.
- Resolution: 34 lines per mm
- Minimum focusing distance: 2.5 m
- Range of detection (object 1,7m high, "quarter moon"): 250 m
- Built-in IR-illuminator
- IR Wavelenght: 780 nm
- IR power: 125 mW
- Power supply: 3V
- Battery Type: 2 X AA
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +40 degrees Celcius
- Integrated video card
- SD memory card
- Maximum memory card: 4 GB
- Tripod Mount: 1/4 inch
- Dimensions: 188 X 86 X 59
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- The package contains the Stinger NV device, carrying case, wrist strap, SD memory card, USB cable, user manual, cleaning cloth, warranty card
- Integrated IR illuminator safe for the eyes
- Compact size and small weight
- Easy to use
- Excellent image quality
- Invisible IR beam
- Can be connected to a PC through a USB cable
- High magnification
The main feature of the digital STINGER night observation devices, is that they have a built in the photo system or recording of the observed image to a SD memory card or directly to hard disk of your PC.
The integrated Laser IR illuminator is conformant with the Class 1 Safety instructions. It offers excellent IR illumination for observation and recording in total darkness.
The device can be mounted on a tripod via a 1/4 mount that offers comfort during observation. The STINGER is designed to be your companion in various activities such as hunting, night orientation, observation, security duties, tourism, etc.
The STINGER NV device is extremely easy to use and handle. They have only three buttons that turn on and off the device, the infrared lamp and start and terminate the recording session.