- YUKON Night Vision Exelon 3x50
- Generation: CF Super
- Tube type: EP33-SF-U
- Magnification: 3 X
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Field of View: 13 degrees
- Eye relief: 12 mm
- Exit pupil: 6 mm
- Diopter adjustment: ±5 dptr.
- Resolution: 40/32 lines per mm
- Minimum focusing distance: 2.5 m
- Range of detection (object 1,7m high, "quarter moon"): 180 m
- Built-in IR-illuminator
- IR Wavelenght: 805 nm
- Power supply: 3V
- Battery Type: 1 X CR123
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +40 degrees Celcius
- Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529): IPX4
- Tripod Mount: 1/4 inch
- Dimensions: 198 X 87 X 60
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- The package contains the Exelon NV device, carrying case, user manual, cleaning cloth, warranty card
- Constant image quality across the whole field of view
- Lack of distorsion
- Long range of detection
- Rubber armor body
- Photo & Video adaptable
- Light weight
The Exelon NV monoculars feature high resolution across the whole field of view. The CF-Super tube has is 20% higher resolution than Gen.1 units. Resolution difference between the centre/ edge does not exceed 20%, whilst no peripheral focus is possible in Gewn.1 devices.
Lack of distorsion
At the core of the Exelon monoculars is a unique combination of specially designed optics and the CF-Super Image Intensifier Tube, which provides the highest edge-to-edge resolution performance ever seen in a budget consumer NV product. The image does not have distorsion at the edge of the field of view. The image is in focus both in central and peripheral areas.
Powerful IR-illuminator is useful for observation at insufficient levels of natural illumination on above-average distances.
Rubber armor body
The binoculars’ body is partly rubber armored, lightweight and compact and guarantees comfortable grip.
With IPX4 (IEC 60529 standard) water protection class Exelon monoculars can be operated in the conditions of drizzling rain.