- YUKON Night Vision ΜΤ 1 2x24
- Tube Generation: 1
- Magnifictation: 2 X
- Objective Lens diameter: 24 mm
- Resolution: 36 lines/mm
- Field of view: 30 degrees
- Diopter adjustment: +/- 4 dioptr.
- Maximum observation distance: 200 m
- Maximum illumination distance: 100 m
- Power supply: 3V CR123 battery
- Tripod mount: 1/4 inch (two mounts)
- Dimensions: 142 X 82 X 60 mm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
- The package contains the NV device, carrying case, lens cloth, user manual
The magnification, wide field of vision, light weight and compact and beautiful design make the MT series one of the most popular series of Yukon.
Yukon's exclusive PulseTM infrared system (human / animal invisible) in combination with the renewed light transmitting lenses provide a more than acceptable bright picture. An excellent choice for universal observation, outdoor, hunting and home security.
The MT's newly developed lenses have improved wavelength / contrast characteristics which help to utilize every bit of light amplification from the night vision tube.
This unique design allows the scope to produce a clear image with quality and high resolution. The MT1 was primarily designed to produce a quality image. The unit design has also considered both comfort and ease of use.
The MT1 is equipped with comfortable sensor control buttons coupled with an ergonomically designed body and innovative lens cover. Rugged rubber armor protects the NV MT from destructive moisture and other elements.