- YUKON Night Vision Spartan 1x24
- Tube generation: 1
- Tube type: EP33-U
- Magnification: 1 X
- Lens diameter: 24 mm
- Field of View: 30 degrees
- Eye relief: 12 mm
- Exit pupil: 5 mm
- Diopter adjustment: ±4 dptr.
- Resolution: 36 lines per mm
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.3 m
- Range of detection (object 1,7m high, "quarter moon"): 80 m
- Built-in IR-illuminator
- IR Wavelenght: 805 nm
- IR power: 30 mW
- Power supply: 3V
- Battery Type: 1 X CR123A
- Battery life: 40 hours (without IR) / 20 hours (with IR)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +40 degrees Celcius
- Tripod Mount: 1/4 inch
- Dimensions: 142 X 60 X 82
- Weight: 038 kg
- The package contains the NV device, carrying case, wrist strap, user manual, cleaning cloth, warranty card
The ergonomic body shell is comfortable in the hand and ideally suited to one handed operation with switches and controls all accessible. Power for the scope and accompanying infrared is provided by one 3v Lithium CR123A battery (not supplied) allowing extreme cold weather performance.
The Spartan NV devices feature a stylish and tactile soft to touch sure-grip ABS plastic bodyshell with partial rubber armouring for extra hold and protection together with smooth and intuitive focusable objective and ocular lenses.
Each model has an IR illuminator built-in to enhance performance and allow use in very low light or total darkness and operational status LEDs that illuminate green for the image intensifier tube and red for the IR illuminator. This feature helps to preserve battery life and also alerts the user should the device accidently be switched or left on.
An integral slot built-in to the bodyshell is designed to retain the lens cap while the monocular is in use and twin 1/4 inch threads have been built-in for secure mounting to tripods and as attachment points for the numerous accessory options available to enhance performance and function.