- YUKON Night Vision Spartan 4x50
- Tube generation: 1
- Tube type: EP33-U
- Magnification: 4 X
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Field of View: 15 degrees
- Eye relief: 12 mm
- Exit pupil: 5 mm
- Diopter adjustment: ±4 dptr.
- Resolution: 36 lines per mm
- Minimum focusing distance: 1 m
- Range of detection (object 1,7m high, "quarter moon"): 180 m
- Emmiter: LED
- IR Wavelenght: 805 nm
- Power supply: 3V
- Battery Type: 1 X CR123A
- Battery life: 40 hours (without IR) / 20 hours (with IR)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +40 degrees Celcius
- Tripod Mount: 1/4 inch
- Dimensions: 191 X 60 X 87
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- The package contains the NV device, carrying case, user manual, cleaning cloth, warranty card
Yukon 4x50 NVMT SPARTAN monocular is designed for observation in twilight or complete darkness. This is a passive type device, i.e. it does not require artificial light, however the new high power IR Illuminator enhances significantly the picture quality. The device can also accommodate accessories like an IR Flashlight.
NVMT SPARTAN is equipped with two 1/4 inch tripod mounts that allow fixing the monocular onto a head mount and use as goggles.
This device features excellent ergonomics, compact dimensions and handy controls.
The entire unit is rugged enough for extreme field conditions.
The NVMT SPARTAN is entirely self-contained and can operate for up to 20 hours on a single CR123A battery at temperatures ranging from -30 to +40 degrees Celcius.
The NVMT SPARTAN scope is ideal for a variety of professional and recreational uses such as sporting events, camping, Search and Rescue missions, etc.