- YUKON Night Vision Spartan Gen.2+ 3x50
- Generation: 2+ (EPM221G tube)
- Magnification: 3X
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Field of View: 14 degrees
- Eye relief: 17 mm
- Exit pupil: 3.5 mm
- Diopter adjustment: ± 5 dioptr.
- Resolution: 41 lines per mm
- Minimum focusing distance: 1.5 m
- Range of detection (object 1.7 m high, "quarter moon"): 600 m
- IR Wavelenght: 805 nm
- Power supply: 3 V
- Battery type: 1 X CR123
- Battery Life: 20 (with IR)/ 50 (without IR)
- Showerproof IPX4
- Operating Temperature: - 30 to + 40 degrees Celcius
- Dimensions: 208 X 86 X 60 mm
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- The package contains the NVMT Spartan Unit, Carrying Case, Cleaning Cloth, User Manual, Warranty Card
NVMT SPARTAN is a new line of night vision monoculars that includes a number of models. They are compact, light and ideal for nature observation, tourism, sporting events, Search and Rescue, equipment maintenance and repair.
The Spartan NVMT 3x50 Gen 2+ is the culmination of the YUKON NVMT series. The 50 mm objective lens diameter together with the generation 2+ technology provide for an excellent, sharp imaging so that even the smalles detail becomes visible.
It is designed for observation in twilight or complete darkness. This is a passive type device, i.e. it does not require artificial light, however the new high power IR Illuminator enhances significantly the picture quality. The device can also accommodate accessories like IR Flashlights.
The SPARTAN is equipped with two 1/4 inch tripod mounts that allow fixing the monocular onto a head mount and use as goggles. This device features excellent ergonomics, compact dimensions and handy controls.
The entire unit is rugged enough for extreme field conditions but damage may occur if the scope is mishandled.
The NVMT SPARTAN is entirely self-contained and can operate for up to 20 hours on a single CR123A battery at temperatures ranging from -30 to +40 Celcius.
Thanks to the generation 2+ technology the durability of the batteries is twice as much as of generation 1 models. The (average) life span of an image amplifier tube is with 10.000 working hours about 10x as long as with devices of the generation 1.