- PULSAR Night Vision Recon X550
- Digital Night Vision Device
- Magnification: 5.5 X
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Max. detection range: 450 m
- Eye Relief: 12 mm
- Field of view: 5.5 degree
- Diopter Adjustment: -/+ 5 diopter
- Resolution: 50 lines per mm
- Power Supply: 6V (4xAA)
- Operating time: 5 / 4 hour (without/with IR)
- Video Output Signal Standard: CCIR / EIA
- Camera resolution, (CCIR / EIA): 752x582 / 768x494 pixel
- Type of CCD sensor: CCIR / EIA SONY ICX-659AL 1/3 / SONY ICX-658AL 1/3
- Min/max working illuminance(f1.2, S/N 20dB): 0.0001 / 30000 lux
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +45 degrees Celcius
- Tripod mount: 1/4 inch
- Degree of protection, IP code (IEC 60529): IPX6
- Dimensions: 176 X 83 X 62 mm
- Weight (without batteries): 0.5 kg
The Recon X550 is a Digital Night Vision Monocular, compact and ergonomic digital night vision device by Pulsar.
It features high light gathering capacity (F/d = 1.0). High sensitive CCD array and Sum Light signal processing program ensure a great viewing range up to 450 meters.
The Recon X550 Night Vision Device by Pulsar is outfitted with a jack enabling connection of peripheral equipment and functions both in video out mode and video in mode. Video out mode allows video recording without use of adaptors and camcorders or cameras while video in mode can be employed to transmit image via radio channel from remote cameras to Recon's display.
Pulsar X 550 Night Vision also has a built-in IR illuminator (805 nm wavelength is optimal for night vision) which permits the device to operate in complete darkness. In addition, The Pulsar Night Vision Monocular can optionally be used with powerful infrared illuminators including invisible version (940nm).
The Pulsar Recon X 550 has a specially design mount combining Weaver and 1/4 inch standards to affix various accessories.