- Pentagon Reiner Softshell Jacket Level IV - Grindle Green
- Soft-shell Fabric .
- Storm|Tex laminated 8000mm water-resistance and 3000mm breathable membrane.
- Grid-Tech superfine fleece lining.
- Dual direction YKK Nylon coil main zipper.
- Mesh lined pockets
The Pentagon Reiner SF jacket is one of the most popular jackets in the Pentagon Soft-shell adventure wear series. The Pentagon Reiner soft-shell jacket is highly versatile and can be worn as an after-duty jacket.
The Pentagon Reiner SF jacket level IV is a tactical light jacket with STORM-TEX 4 way stretch soft-shell fabric, lined with GRID-TECH fleece technology, these technologies ensure that the fabric for the Pentagon Reiner is both wind and water resistant to the highest of pressures.
The Pentagon Reiner has a chest pocket with earphone wire opening that is best suited for a mobile phone or MP3 player. An RF-ID pocket is found on the wrist for extra storage and an arm pocket for added utility support. A 10 x 10 velcro patch is found on the sleeve best used for an insignia or team patch. The Pentagon Reiner also has ventilation zippers under the arm pits in order to help the wearer regulate their body temperature more effectively.
- Fabric weight : 300 gsm
- Fabric construction: High density softshell fabric laminated with breathable and water-proof membrane and Bonded with Super fine Grid-tech Fleece.
- Water-proof : 5000 Breathable 3000 (Grid-tech and Storm/tex Technologies)
- Zippers: SBS
- Chest pocket with Reversed Zipper for documents
- Mobile phone or Mp3 with special opening for earphone cable.
- Two side pockets with reversed Zipper closure
- Left Arm Pocket with velcro patch for country flag
- Moral Patches or Infra-Red Glow square attachment.
- Left Wrist pocket for RF tag
- Inner document pocket with Zipper closure
- PVC Velcro bonded wrist straps
- Under-arm ventilation zippers
- Rounded neck flap protects against zipper irritation.