- Pentagon Ranger Tactical Pants - Blue
- 2-Way Stretch
- YKK® Self locking Brass Fly Zipper
- YKK® Nylon Coil Zippers
- Prym® Snap Buttons
- Contemporary comfort fit
- Internal Kneepad Pockets
- Tunnel Tube Waist Band
- 16 Pockets
- Extra flap on front Belt loops for Utillity purposes
- Re-designed Jeans cut
- Fully Triple Stitched on stress points
- Diamond Crotch
- Re-enforced Seat Patch
- KneePad pockets with internal access
- Fillet pockets for quick utility use
- Cargo pockets sealed with Prym® snap buttons
- Fitted external document pocket on Cargo pockets that seals with YKK® zipper
- External pen and scissor pouches
- Belt loops are specially designed for Riggers Belt up to 1,75”
- Extra internal fly button
- Triple stitched stress points
The Ranger Pants, is a general purpose pair of pants designed with the EMS crew in mind. The pant has been designed from the ground up and is cut like a pair of jeans.
A comfortable all around Duty pants fitted with a Tunnel tube waist band for a firm waist fit that provides the appropriate elasticity to automatically adjust when sitting or during extensive activities.
The 2-way stretch fabric adds even more comfort.
All stressed areas are triple stitched. The seat has also been reeinforced, the duplication of the knee are accessible from the inside, in order to insert padding. Two sleeve pockets for mobile phones, two large cargo pockets and two zippered pockets provide plenty of storage space!
The belt loops are up to 1.75", specially designed for Riggers Belts.
The Teflon treated textile allows better surface protection that will remove mud, water, blood, etc way more easier.
The Solid Color Versions are made with 205 gsm Ripstop, 60% Polyester 37% Cotton, 3% Spandex, 2-way stretch fabric that is Teflon® treated.
The Camouflage Versions don't come with the 2-way Stretch fabric. They are a little heavier with 215 Gsm Ripstop, 35% Cotton 65% Polyester but still are Teflon® treated.