- Mil-Tec Spando Flage Headnet - Black
- Elastic head mesh
- Eliminated messy paints or tape
- Fast and effective face camouflage
- Adapts to the face contours
- Conform to shape without excess or loose material
- Easy to cut openings for the eyes or mouth
- Ravel-proof, can be cut in any direction
- Does not obstruct breathing and communication
- Material: 88% Nylon, 12% Rubber
- Weight: 40 gr
The Spando Flage Headnet is a headnet that covers the entire face and allows looking the prey directly in the eye, without fear of being spotted.
These Headnets come with a more comfortable fit and a more effective conform to the hunter's face and eliminates the age old problem common with all other face covers of moving and blocking the sight line when making the shoot.
No need to be a hunter to use it though. Everyone who wishes to camo his face without using messy paints will find this net useful.
The user may use to create holes for the eyes, nose and/or mouth. It doesn't matter which direction the cut is made, the net will retain its original shape and size and will not distort over time.
They are also the only full face covers guaranteed to prevent the problem of fogged-up glasses.
Due to its net base, this doens't obstruct breathing, increase face temperature or mess with the user's comminucation systems.
It can be worn under any hat, cap or helmet.