- Mil-Tec Shoulder Holster Cordura - Olive
- Shoulder holster with double magazine pocket
- Velcro closure
- Holster and magazine pouch are attached via side release buckles and can be used for right or left handed
- Shoulder pad with breathable mesh fabric on the inside and elastic stretching part with ring attachment on the back
- Elastic belt loops (adjustable via Velcro)
- Material: 100% Polyamide (Cordura)
- Weight: 255g
A hard wearing, well made and covert shoulder holster designed for concealment carry.
It is capable of storing any size pistol due to its open front design and an additional two magazine pouches on the opposite side.
The unique design of this holster allows the user to switch the side arm and the spare magazines from the left to right position in a matter of seconds. This is because, instead of strapping it, it utilizes side release buckles to attach the elements together.
Both the holster and the magazine pouches close via Velcro.
The whole system secures to the user's belt via elastic belt loops. The length is adjustable via Velcro and will fit any body shape and size.
It bears shoulder pads with breathable mesh fabric on the inside and elastic stretching part with ring attachment on the back. Fully adjustable to almost any size of user and well padded for comfort ontop of or underneath other tactical gear or clothing.