- Mil-Tec Ultimate Assault Vest - Black
- Breathable mesh body
- Strong front zipper with 2 buckles on the outside and 1 internal buckle in the middle
- 4 ammo pockets with Velcro and buckles
- 2 small pockets with Velcro for grenades or other items in similar shape
- 1 utility pockets with snap integrated with knife pocket
- 2 spacious utility pockets on each side with Velcro and buckles
- 2 large mesh pockets with zippers on each side for documents, etc.
- Internal padded holster in the left mesh pocket
- Hydration bladder pocket
- Internal belt loops around the waist
- Double D-rings on each shoulder
- Rescue grip on the back
- Nylon loops for attaching additional equipment
- Material: 100% high density Nylon
This Ultimate Assault Vest is a fully featured, highly adjustable vest with capacity of holding up to 12 M4/M16 or 8 G3/M14/G36 magazines in the front ammo pockets.
It is based on the Arktis Jungle Battle Vest, which has been used the last 20 years by various Regular and Special Forces. The reason is simple: it works. Comfortable, Adjustable, High Quality, and High Capacity.
The vest is based on a mesh fabric, which makes it breathable and lightweight. This vest has 11 Pouches in Various Sizes for all types of gear such as: 16 AR type .223 Magazines or 12 7.62 AR or AK Magazines, GPS, Radio, First Aid Kit and other medical items, rappelling harness, food, water, etc. It also has two large internal pockets for handgun and magazines or other gear. The zippered side pockets contain an integrated pistol holster.
The rear has a large pouch which fits most hydration systems.
Two large utility pockets on each side are useful for field utilities, water bottles and other similar items.
All ammo and utility pockets go with adjustable quick release buckles and Velcro, hydration pocket has a Velcro opening while two large mesh pockets feature strong zip openings.
It works perfectly with any backpack, body armor, and the internal belt supports additional gear such as drop leg holsters.
The vest is of a three piece construction, comprising left, right and back panels, with adjustable strapping between the back panel and each of the side panels on the lower back at three points, and adjustable Velcro and webbing strap reinforcement over each shoulder. This allows the vest to be adjusted for height and width.