- Pentagon Geraki Duck Down Jacket - Black
- Specialy designed 550 filled duck down liner jacket
- Super Soft Nylon fabric
- Down proof fabric made through a special filling procedure
- Nylon Taslon Rip-stop patches on shoulders and arms for higher durability
- Packs into the chest pocket for compact size
- Another perfect addition to your clothing layering system
- YKK® Zippers
- Small Carry Pouch included
Take the Geraki Jacket with you, when you're after a lightweight, layering option, that allows freedom of movement in your arms and core warmth and insulation. The low profile construction is ideal for boosting your insulation without bulking you out.
It's extremely low weight allows it to be used as a stand alone solution or even as a liner that will increase warmth without adding weight.
It's filled with natural duck down 550 loft power to keep you insulated, while the outer layer provides wind and water resistance. The Super Soft Nylon outer offers a superb soft feeling. The shoulders and the arms bears Taslon patches that increase the rugedness of the construction.
The jacket bears a total number of three pockets, two on the waist area and one on the chest. They all close via YKK zippers to ensure the well being of your EDC items.
The front secures via a full YKK zipper that guarantees long lasting performance.
The whole vest packs into the chest pocket for transportation. You may carry it every day in your backpack and hardly ever notice it...