- Pentagon Patroclus Duck Down Vest - Black
- Specialy designed 550 filled duck down liner vest
- Durable Nylon Taslon Rip-stop Fabric
- Down proof fabric made through a special filling procedure
- Fleece Tricot Neck Warmer
- Packs into the chest pocket for compact size
- YKK® Zippers
Take the Patroclus Vest with you, when you're after a lightweight, layering option, that allows freedom of movement in your arms and core warmth and insulation.
It's extremely low weight allows it to be used as a stand alone solution or even as a liner that will increase warmth without adding weight.
It's filled with natural duck down 550 loft power to keep you insulated, while the Taslon outer layer provides wind and water resistance on the outside. The Taslon layer offers a great degree of wind proof protection as well.
The neck area is covered with Tricot material that it will not only be gentle to your neck, but offer you warmth as well.
The jacket bears a total number of three pockets, two on the waist area and one on the chest. They all close via YKK zippers to ensure the well being of your EDC items.
The front secures via a full YKK zipper that guarantees long lasting performance.
The whole vest packs into the chest pocket for transportation. You may carry it every day in your backpack and hardly ever notice it...