- Mil-Tec Plate Carrier Vest - Coyote
- 100% Polyester construction
- MOLLE compatible
- One size fits most
- Fully adjustable in girth and height
- Front and back panel padded with soft inner mesh material for added comfort
- Integrated removable internal belt with side pockets for additional ballistic plates, MOLLE webbing and elastic closure with adjustable cord
- Padded non-slip shoulder pads with Velcro closure
- Centrally situated admin pocket with Velcro and press stud for easy and secure access to maps, magazines or utility gear
- Panels connected on the waist level and shoulders with quick release buckles
- Durable rescue grip
- Velcro patches on front and back for easy identification
- Weight: 1440g
Presented Plate Carrier Vest from Mil-Tec is undoubtedly an answer to all your load carrying needs. The plate carrier (or to be exact, a body armor as it accepts both soft armor and hard plates) offers both load carrying and protection capabilities.
The Molle tactical plate carrier allows you to build an operation specific vest by fitting only the pouches you need to the vest. Its entire surface is covered with PALS webbing that allows the attachment of MOLLE compatible pouches.
This perfectly designed and lightweight vest comes with padded front and back panels, internal compartments for soft or hard armour plates (plates not included) and adjustable internal cummerbund with side pockets for additional ballistic plates.
The front panel features centrally situated admin pocket for easy access to maps, magazines or utility gear.
Both panels are connected on the waist level and shoulders with quick release buckles for fast adjustments and modifications.
This quality vest also comes with non-slip padded wrap around pads on shoulders for extra comfort and support, pull down flaps for easy access to ballistic plates, and durable rescue grip for emergency situations.
Plate Carrier Vest from Mil-Tec is ultra lightweight and durable, and provides maximum comfort, fit and ventilation of its operator.