- Mil-Tec Single Pistol Magazine Pouch - Multicam
- Compatible with MOLLE platforms
- Individually adjustable closure height
- Velcro closure
- Pull tab
- Drainage hole at the bottom
- Material: 100% polyester, polyvinyl chloride-coated
- Dimensions: 60 x 120 x 20 mm
- Weight: 60g
Milt-Tec's single pistol magazine pouch is the safest way to carry your pistol magazines. It's also the fastest way to go when it comes to reloading.
This magazine pouch holds one single or double stack magazine, which means that it's compatible with most widely spread pistol magazines (Glocks, Berettas, USPs, 1911s and so on).
It is made from durable PVC coated polyester.
It is designed to be used on MOLLE platforms, but it may be attached to tactical belts as well.
The front tab is secured via a Velcro tab. it can adjusted according to the magazine's height, so that makes it truly universal.
The magazine stays in place via an elastic strap that tuns the pouch horizontally.
On the bottom, there is a drainage hole to keep out any debree or water elements and keep your magazine safe.