- Mil-Tec Survival Poncho Silver
- Helps in body heat retention in emergency situations
- Provides compact emergency protection in all weather conditions
- Retains/reflects back 90% of body heat
- Made of durable insulating mylar material designed by NASA for space exploration
- Compact size, light weight, easy to carry
- Reusable, waterproof and windproof
This, one size fits all, poncho is an emergency/survival poncho. A survival poncho is always helpful when heat loss affects health. Whether mountain walks, weather changes or even in primary care after accidents. It may be used also as an emergency shelter base or as a signal device...
Made of a multi-layer material of polyethylene and aluminium, it reflects radiated heat and retains body heat to provide insulation as a potential life saver in extreme weather or in freezing cold conditions.
At the same time the material offers protection from both the wind and water.
It comes in a lightweight, handy size and is a must have item in your vehicle ,kit bag, backpack, first aid kit etc.
The poncho protects above all head and shoulders, which loose most heat. The hooded poncho with its reinforced seams offers thanks to its specific shape enough mobility in case of emergencies and is easy to put on.