- Mil-Tec Tactical Vest Modular System
- MOLLE compatible platform
- 6 large utility pouches
- 2 small utility pouches
- Central zipper reinforced with strapping and quick release buckles
- Shoulder Velcro adjustment and side adjustment
- Mesh construction for ventilation
- Pouches are made of 600D nylon with a thin PU internal coating
- Zippered inner mesh pockets
- External waist loops for a duty belt
- Internal padded holster on left side
- Wide rectangular plastic ring for addition of leg holster
- Emergency handle on the back
- One size fits most
Fully featured, highly adjustable tactical vest with purpose designed capacity to accommodate medical kit, box magazines, field utilities, and ammunition.
The All Ops combat vest combines the modularity of MOLLE on the lower chest and back with general purpose utility pouches on the waist and small utility pouches on the upper chest.
Purpose built ammo pockets can be added to the modular sections which are arranged on the left and right lower chest areas and a hydration carrier can be added to the rear, all of which is based on the standard 25mm MOLLE system.
The vest is of a three piece construction comprising left, right and back panels, with adjustable strapping between the back panel and each of the side panels on the lower back at three points, and adjustable Velcro and webbing strap reinforcement over each shoulder. This allows the vest to be adjusted for height and width.