- Mil-Tec US Assault Pack S Laser Cut - Flecktarn
- Laser Molle loops are cut into the outer fabric for faster and easier fixation of equipment
- Padded back
- Ergonomically shaped padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist strap with quick release
- Grab handle
- 2 large compartments with various zip and mesh pockets
- 1 front pocket with organizer and an additional zippered compartment
- All compartments have 2-way zipper
- Volume control with compression straps
- Built-in Velcro pocket for a hydro pack
A very comfortable and lightweight Assault Pack type backpack made from a durable nylon. This is a smaller evryday use of the Large Assault pack, which will serve perfectly as a Recon pack.
The outer part is made out of 100% Polyester with PVC coating for water protection. The linings are 100% Polyester and the back is padded with lightweight EVA foam.
Due to a good placement of pockets and compartments it is very spacious, despite its small size. The total volume of around 20 litres comes from 420 X 200 X 250 mm external dimensions. The weight reaches 1100 gr.
The MOLLE system allows the user to equipe additional pouches in any preferred combination. The backpack will perform well as an EDC backpack – for everyday use, but also during tourist escapades and airsoft activities.
The pack features the new Laser Cut Technology. Instead of traditional MOLLE belts sewed onto the exterior of the backpack, dedicated holes have been cut out using a laser, so that MOLLE belts of pouches can be looped through those holes.
It features 2 large compartments with various zip and mesh inner pockets and 2 small front pockets (one with organizer), as well as a built-in Velcro pocket for a hydro pack. All compartments are closed with sturdy 2-way zippers.
The back and straps have been sewn with a distance mesh, which increases load-bearing comfort. The straps are regulated and the entire load-bearing system is complemented with a detachable waist belt. Straps on the sides and the bottom of the backpack fulfil the role of compression but also can serve as mounts for additional equipment.