- Mil-Tec Lightstick Magnum 2,5x36 cm - Red
- Dimensions: 25 x 350 mm
- Period of lighting: ca. 8 hours
- The Magnum light stick is offers extreme visibility, so it can be used for outdoors or safety purposes
- Light sticks are a light source which works without electric energy
- The brightness will be activated by snaping the stick
- The usability of the light stick is almost unlimited. It works even underwater
Light sticks are chemiluminescent substances in plastic tubes that provide hours of illumination in a number of safety, industrial, and military applications.
Milt-Tec Magnum is a colossal lightstick which can turn anything or anyone into a lighthouse. These large light sticks are a great help that create enough light to continue your trek without a problem. They provide instant 360 degree illumination, that can be seen up to a kilometre away. Light sticks are waterproof, non-flammable, and non-sparking, which makes them useful in hazardous situations where sparks or flame could cause an explosion.
They work similarly to their smaller counterparts: just open the package, fold, and a chemical reaction starts producing light.
These Magnum lightsticks will provide luminosity for over 8 hours. Depending on the enviromental conditions, they will last even more than 12 in some cases. Duration is determined by the chemistry of the formulation as well. Brightness is affected by temperature: the warmer the temperature, the brighter the light will appear. Viewing distance can be affected by temperature, moisture, and other elements. Exposure to direct sunlight can reduce shelf life and effectiveness.
Includes a plastic ring on one end and a string for easy hanging.
DO NOT BREAK THE CASING, as the chemicals inside may cause slight skin irritation, swelling, and in rare cases vomiting and nausea.