- PULSAR Night Vision Recon 850
- Digital Night Vision Device
- Magnification: 5 X
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Built in IR illuminator at 780 nm
- Maximum detection distance: 350 m
- Minimum focus distance: 3 m
- Exit pupil: 4 mm
- Field of view: 5.5 degree
- Diopter Adjustment: -/+ 5 diopter
- Resolution: 50 lines per mm
- Power Supply: 4 - 6 V (4xAA)
- Operating time: 9 / 12 hour (without/with IR)
- Analog Video Output
- LCD screen 640X480 pixels
- Digital CCD sensor 1/3 inch 500X582 pixel
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50 degrees Celcius
- Tripod mount: 1/4 inch
- Dimensions: 176 X 83 X 62 mm
- Weight (without batteries): 0.4 kg
- The package contains the NV device, carrying case, wrist strap, videl cable, lens cloth, manual, warranty card
Turning on and off the unit, built-in IR-Illuminator and selection of display modes in Recon units is effected by a group of buttons on the top of the unit. Display color modes are as follows: black and white, black and white with increased contrast, green (simulates image in a tube-based NV device) and red (helps eyesight quickly adapt to night conditions after using the NV device). Adjust the screen brightness suitable for you, similar to the Gen 3 brightness control function.
Built-In Laser IR Illuminator
Digital night vision scopes Recon are supplied with a built-in IR Laser Illuminator complying with Class 1 laser safety. The laser IR Illuminator in the Recon 850 emits at 780 nm wavelength and provides effective observation of remote objects in total darkness, in the Recon 870 it emits at 915 nm and is not visible to the naked eye, where the 780 nm is.
The Recon is equipped with a jack allowing connection of external video recording sources or TV set facilitating long-time stationary viewing.
The Recon night vision scopes are equipped with an original mount fitting which combines a ?“ tripod socket (to enable mounting on a tripod) and a Mil – STD 1913 picatinny short rail to enable mounting different accessories including auxiliary IR torches, sound amplification and other systems.