- G&G Armament GR-16 A2 (Full Metal)
- Weight: 3100 gr
- Length: 1040 mm
- Barrel length: 510 mm
- Fire mode: Electric Semi/Full Auto
- Velocity: 330 FPS
- Material: Magnesium, Aluminium, Nylon Fiber
- Battery: Large Type
- Magazine capacity: 450
- Gearbox: Version 2
- Colour: Black
- Includes AEG and magazine
- Receiver Material: Magnesium
- Magazine: 450 Rounds
- Handguard/Grip: Nylon/Fiber
- Stock: Nylon/Fiber
- Gear Box material: Zinc
- Gear set material: Steel
- Bushing Material: Ball Bearing
- Motor: 25000 rpm Hi-torque
- Piston Nylon/Fiber
- Spring Guide: Ball Bearing
- Inner Barrel Length 366 mm
- Inner Barrel Internal Diameter: 6.04 mm
- Muzzle Velocity:90-100 m/sec w/0.2g BB
- New Redesigned Gearbox
- One Piece Metal Barrel
- Full Metal Reciever
- Rear Sling Adaptor
- 450 Round Magazine
The new G&G GR-16 A2 Ver. 3 is everything you could want from your M16 and more.
G&G stock externals are of better quality and more aesthetically pleasing that most after market upgrade parts.
The GR-16 A2 features a full metal body and gearbox. One piece metal barrel that is securely fastened to the upper receiver.
The full stock is made of a hard, durable abs plastic and is big enough to house a large 9.6v battery pack.
The fixed carry handle is metal with full adjustable rear iron sight. G&G tastefully etched their logo, model, and serial number on the magwell.
G&G is on their way to setting a new precedent of top quality AEGs.
The M16A3 rifle is a family of firearms tracing its lineage back to earlier carbine versions of the M16 rifle, all based on the original AR-15 rifle designed by Eugene Stoner and made by ArmaLite.
It is a gas-operated, air-cooled, magazine-fed, selective fire, shoulder-fired weapon.