- Mil-Tec Messenger Case - Olive
- 100% Polyester, Polyvinylchloride coated
- Size: 300 X 200 X 70 mm
- 40 mm wide adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- MOLLE webbing on all external surfaces
- Reinforced carry handle
- External and internal Velcro panel for patches
- Removable flap with external zippered pocket outside and internal map case
- Cover flap secures via side release buckles
- Elastic band inside the main compartment for securing accessories
- Two pockets inside the main compartment
The Mil-Tec's Messenger bag is the ultimate bug out bag. Compact enough, with optimum spage management and covered with MOLLE webbing, ready to be filled with any needed pouches.
It can be worn as an EDC (EveryDay Carry) bag and it is so tacticool but low profile at the same time.
It is made out of 100% Polyester textile that is treated with Polyvinylchloride to increase water resistant.
The shoulder strap is 40 mm wide to increase comfort level. The adjustable strap is attached to the bag via a rotating snap hook swivel to allow the bag to follow the users body. It also bears a thick pad with EVA foam insert.
The user may choose not to wear it on the shoulder, but carry it via its reinforced carry handle.
The cover flap is removable via two clips on the back side. It secures with the main compartement with two side release buckles. On the outer surface there is a flat zippered pocket for the items that are urgently needed. Under it, there is a Velcro tab (125 X 100 mm) to attach all identification and morale patches. On the inner surface, there is a zippered clear vinly pocket making visual examination instant. This is ideal for maps.
The main storage compartement is covered with MOLLE webbing on all four outer surfaces. This will help you adapt your Messenger bag according to your mission. There is also a small Velcro tab (100 X 50 mm) to attach more patches.
The main pocket closes via a zipper that runs on its upper side. Inside there are elastic bands on the front and rear panels. These will keep magazines, radios, water bottles, etc tightly in their place. On the sides there are two extra open pockets for smaller items, such as lights.