- Mil-Tec Molle Empty Shell Drop Pouch - Multicam
- 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: 175 x 120 x 210 mm
- For dispensing empty magazines and equipment pieces
- Snow apron with elastic cord and cord stopper
- Can be attached on MOLLE surfaces or any belt
- 2 outer side net pockets
- Outer flat pocket with hook and loop closure and D-ring
- Inner flat pocket with hook and loop closure
The Mil-Tec Molle Empty Shell Drop Pouch is a general purpose pouch that focuses on gathering spent magazines and shell cases. Its functionality doesn't stop there. It can be used to carry general items like hydration bottles, tools, even loaded magazines and shells.
It is made of 100% Polyester, that is both light weight and rugged.
The pouch can be mounted on any MOLLE platform as it bears PALS webbings on its back surface. As a magazine drop pouch, it should find its way on your belt or on any vest and bag as a General Purpose pouch.
Whatever items you carry in it, they are protected via a snow apron with an elastic cord and a cord stopper. On the inside, there is a flat pocket that secures via Velcro.
The outer surface bears three general purpose pockets. A front flat pocket that comes with a D-ring to attach accessories and two side net pockets. All in all it comes with great organising capabilities.