- Mil-Tec Fleece Sleeping Bag - Black
- Sleeping bag liner made of fleece in mummy shape
- Can be used as blanket or rather slightly summer sleeping bag
- 100% Polyester (fleece, 220 g/qm)
- Extreme range: up to ca. +/- 20 degrees
- Integrated hood with drawstring
- 2-way zipper
- Dimensions: 2200 X 800 X 50 mm
- Pack size: 370 X 120 mm
- Weight: 740 gr
- Polyester transportation bag
This is a multifunctional piece of gear by Mil-Tec, that can be used as a liner for your sleeping bag or as a stand alone lightweight sleeping bag. The fleece liner adds over a season to your sleeping bag.
Since it can be removed, it keeps your sleeping bag clean, plus it is way more easier to wash.
Its low weight of under 750 grams, makes it easy to carry in your backpack for the summer time trips.
It is made out of 100% polyester fleece. At 2200 X 800 mm, this liner fits most full-size sleeping bags. Its mummy shape offers ample room in the foot box and shoulders and its two-way drawstring with plastic cord locks offers a snug, secure fit.
It features a 2-way zipper on the right side for secure closure.
It comes with its own compression stuff sac to allow it to fit nicely into day packs or small storage spaces to be readily available. Since this is made out of Polyester it can be used as a stand alone transportation bag.