- Mil-Tec Mummy Sleeping Bag 2 Layers - Black
- 2 layers mummy sleeping bag
- 100% Polyester outer shell and filling
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton lining
- Extreme range: up to +/- -10 degrees
- Integrated hood and warmth collar with drawstring
- 2-way zipper
- Zipper secures via a Velcro strip
- Dimensions: 2250 x 800 x 50 mm
- Pack size: 450 x 280 mm
- Weight: 2000 gr
- Transportation bag with compression straps
Extreme conditions and challenging assignments are standard for the world's special forces teams! That's why it follows that their equipment also has to be exceptional.
The 2 Layer Mummy Sleeping Bag is the heavy duty one by Mil-Tec. It is a high quality, durable layered sleeping bag, especially designed to ensure maximum thermal insulation and comfort. Due to its heavy filling it can make your sleep comfortable to temperatures down to -10 degrees Celcius.
The outer shell and the filling is made out of 100% Polyester for lightweight and weather protection. The lining is 65/35 Pollycotton for softer contact with the user.
The mummy design covers your head and shoulders with a soft insulating layer providing additional protection while allowing you to breathe freely. The integrated hood offers the same protection as the rest of the bag and it can be tight down with the use of its drawstring.
The 2 way zipper is located on the right hand side and it can be operated from inside and outside of the bag. Its end is secured via a Velcro tab to ensure unintentional opening.
Its transportation bag is made out of Polyester and it comes with compression straps to reduce its overall volume.