- MFH Modular Magazine Pouch - Black
- 100% Polyester construction
- Designed to carry up to four 30 round assault rifle magazines
- Holds both M4 and AK74 rifle type magazines
- Open (Shingle) mag pouch with no retention flap
- Bungee cord retention system
- Compatible with MOLLE/PALS surfaces
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on front
- Drainage grommets at the bottom
- Dimensions: 180 X 150 X 40 mm
- Weight: 130 gr
This pouch by MFH is for the High Speed user. It is a magazine pouch that holds 4 rifle magazines with use in mind and not just transportation.
This magazine pouch is designed for fast access to your ammo, in order to reload in a hurry. Bungee cord retention system with pull-tabs keeps magazines secured and easily accessible (one pull-tab per each magazine). The bungee cord is adjustable to accommodate various height magazines.
It can carry up to four magazines (tested with M4 and AK type magazines and they all fit). Each one sits in its own cell on top of each other.
It is made out of 100% Polyester that is light weight but durable, to last you for a long time.
They are compatible with every PALS/MOLLE surface, even a typical tactical or load bearing belt. On the front surface, there are PALS webbing, to attach more pouches, like pistol magazine ones.
Grommet on the bottom of the pouch allows for drainage.