- MSI NRG-5 Emergency Food Ration 500g
- Complete nutrition for children and adults
- Added with extra vitamins and minerals
- Robust protective packing, packed under vacuum, in tri-laminated alu foil, air-and watertight under vacuum
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- Expiry date: 06/2037
NRG-5 Emergency Food Rations are compressed high energy biscuits. The NRG-5 rations are developed for use in relief operations during natural or man-manmade disasters, for emergency preparedness, outdoor activities and as a food supplement.
NRG-5 Emergency Food Rations of 500 gr net. each are mainly used for military operations and for outdoor activities. Because it/s small packing size, NRG-M fits into almost any pocket.
Eat slowly and chew well. Crumble and mix into boiling waterto prepare a porridge suitable for both adults and infants. It is not suitable for children below 6 months of age.
Energy per ration of 500 gr: 9600 kJ / 2300 kcal
Protein: weight = 14.5%, power = 12.8%
Fat: weight = 17.3%, power = 34.1%
Carbohydrates: weight = 60.2%, energy = 53.1%
Ingredients: Baked wheat, palm fat, vegetable oil, sugar, soya protein, barley malt extract, vitamins and minerals.