- Mil-Tec Small Tri fold Shovel w/ Cover
- Shovel blade: 100% Carbon Steel
- Handle: 100% Steel
- Cover: 100% Polyester
- Dimensions folded: 210 x 130 x 60 mm
- Dimensions open: 485 x 130 x 55 mm
- Shovel blade: 175 x 130 mm
- Weight: 690 gr
- Compact shovel / shovel blade with saw-teeth
- Locks in the 90 degree position as well
- Trifold handle
- Locking collar
- Shovel can be taken apart fast and fit in a polyester pouch
The Trifold Shovel is a design that has been around for ages. It has seen use in recreational activities (hiking, camping, garden work, etc) and military actions well known as the E-tool. Mil-Tec offers us this very sturdy, well built but affordable tool.
Made of strong tempered forged carbon Steel, it measures 485 mm long when unfolded, but folds down to a compact 210 mm for easy packing and storing, with a positive locking collar for safety. One side of the Shovel Blade bears a serration, so it can be used to saw off lightweight branches.
The shovel blade can be locked in the 90 degrees position. That allows the user to utilise the tool as a hoe.
It comes with a Polyester carry pouch that closes with a Velcro tab. It bears a 75 mm loop so it can be attached to a belt or other gear.