- MFH Ice Spikes for Shoes w/ Metal Spiral
- Elastic frame with metal spiral
- Provide safety on ice and optimal traction on snow, wet grass and sand
- Easy to put on and off
- Weight: 130 gr for the pair
Snow shoes are a handy tool for those who have to go out there and walk on icy and wet surfaces. This design by MFH provides aggressive traction for all winter walking conditions, from slick glassy ice to snowy forests and everything in between. There is no other traction footwear product like it!
The elastic rubber construction adapts to the natural rolling movement of the shoe and guarantees the best skid resistance, significant traction and comfort.
They are lightweight and compact and easy to store. They can be stowed in the glove compartment, backpack or briefcase and are at hand when needed.
M fits shoe size from 39 to 41
L fits shoe size from 42 to 44
1. Hold rubber ring in both hands with spikes nearest front and facing down
2. Stretch rubber loop over front of shoe or boot and pull back firmly over toes
3. Pull back section over heel of shoe or boot to lock ice grip in place
4. When using, walk on front of feet to ensure good contact between spikes and ground
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.
Total 0,00 €