- MFH Snow Chain for Shoes w/ 8 Spikes
- Rubber sling attaches to almost any footwear type and stays on in deep snow
- Rubber frame with metal chain diamond pattern
- Provide safety on ice and optimal traction on snow or wet grass
- Allows for natural movement
- Easy to put on and off
- Weight: 250 gr for the pair
Walk confidently on icy surfaces with this pair of MFH Snow Chains. Like tire chains for your feet, the chains are perfect for all snow conditions, including snow, slush, and packed and crusty surfaces.
The durable links are made from metal connected on a rubber frame. The traction stems from the unique ladder pattern with 8 spikes, which provides stable footing and is comfortable for extended wear.
Plus, the chains' hearty rubber sling attaches securely to almost any footwear type, so you can wear them with running shoes, hiking boots, and even dress shoes.
The sling, which stays flexible in subzero temperatures, also keeps the chains from falling off even in deep snow.
1. Hold rubber ring in both hands
2. Stretch rubber loop over front of shoe or boot and pull back firmly over toes
3. Pull back section over heel of shoe or boot