- Midland CT510 Programmable Dual Band Radio
- Output Power: 2W VHF/2W UHF
- Memory channels: Until 128 groups
- Frequency: 144 - 146 MHz (Export 136-174MHz)
- Channel spacing: 25KHz /12.5KHz
- VOX Function (hands free transmission)
- Dimensions: 85 X 55 X 28 mm (without antenna)
- Weight: 127 gr (included batteries)
- Package contains the Radio, antenna, 1300mAH Li-Ion battery pack, desktop charger, USB wall adapter and USB cable, microphone with adjustable earpiece and PTT, wall adapter, belt clip
CT510 is the brand new Dual band UHF/VHF realized with the latest technology in the radio-communication field. Its design and robust frame with the aluminum chassis make of CT510 the ideal solution for the professionals who need to stay in touch with colleagues in construction sites, buildings, trade fairs, sport exhibitions, etc.
Extremely compact, to easily wear it, it is only 85 mm high and has a thickness of only 28 mm.
The CT510 is equipped with an alphanumerical keypad, useful to set channels, frequencies and all the main functions. The radio is also equipped with FM radio receiver.
The display shows the dual band of use or at your choice, Channel number, Frequency band, Channel number and relevant frequency, Channel name.
The new flexible antenna, common to all the CT Midland range, allows to easily wear the radio on a belt.
The package contains Radio, antenna, 1x1300mA Li-Ion battery pack, desktop charger, USB wall adapter and USB cable, microphone with adjustable earpiece and PTT, wall adapter and belt clip.
- Dual band (VHF/UHF) displayed
- Frequency band:144-146MHz & 430-440MHz (Rx / Tx)
- Operating mode: UHF-VHF, VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF
- Output power: 2W VHF /2W UHF
- 128 channels to store
- VOX function
- 210 DCS codes and 50 CTCSS tones
- ‘VOICE’ function
- SOS emergency function
- Channel spacing selectable between 25kHz and 12,5 kHz
- The display can show at your choice: channel number, frequency, channel number + frequency or channel name
- Inverted frequency function
- FM radio receiver
- Frequency step: 5 kHz, 6.25 kHz, 10 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 25 kHz, 37kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz.
- Tx power selectable: high (2W)or low (500mW)
- Li-Ion battery pack 1300mAh
- Desktop charger (for battery pack only)
- Frequency offset: 0-69.950 MHz
- Shift repeater
- Busy channel lockout (BCLO) function
- TX signal strength shown in the display
- Vocal and visual indication of low battery level
- Roger Beep tone at the beginning/end transmission
- TOT (Time out timer) function
- Keypad lock
- Scan of frequencies with CTCSS/DCS
- Channel and function reset
- 1750 tone for repeaters
- External speaker/mike jack: 1 Pin 2,5mm