- Μidland M24-S PMR446
- Frequency: PMR (446.00625 - 446.09375)
- 500 mW output power
- 24 preset Channels
- VOX Function
- Up to 38 Channels thanks to the CTCSS tones
- Roger beep (end of transmission tone)
- Dimensions: 103 X 60 X 25 mm
- Weight: 103 gr
- Comes complete with 2 X M24 radios, 8 alkaline AAA batteries and 2 belt clips
The M series of Midland was founded to meet the needs to communicate for everyday life, hiking and recreation.Midland M-24-S is the simple and cheap radio to communicate freely.
Two way radios or 'walkie talkies' as many of us may know it have evolved over the years and Midland are the pioneers of this evolution. The Midland M24 Plus two way radio is a compact, lightweight PMR 446 transceiver with 24 preloaded channels.
The advanced VOX function (Vocal Activated Communication) allows for hands free operations provided you make use of the headset, which is always handy when your hands get tied.
A push and talk function makes using the walkie talkie simple by literally just a flick of a button. With a transmitter power of 0.5 W and a CTCSS circuit which allows you mute other users on a shared two-way radio channel, Midland seem to have thought of almost everything to provide you with a world class two way radio system.
- 24 pre-set channels (8+16 pre-programmed)
- 38 CTCSS-Sub-Tones
- VOX sensitivity adjustable in 2 levels
- Battery pack: 800mAh 4,8V NiMH
- Alphanumeric LCD Display
- Battery life up to 12 hours
- Operating temperature: –20° to +55° Celcius
- Call ring tone Roger beep (end of transmission tone)
- Speech control (VOX)
- Automatic noise suppression
- Monitor function
- 38 sub-channels (CTCSS)
- Keypad lock
- Battery level indicator
- Headphones connection Midland L pin