- Midland G15 PMR446
- 8 PMR + 8 pre-programmed channels
- Frequency: 446 MHz
- Output power: 500 mW
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP67
- CTCSS tones + 105 DCS ( for selective calling)
- Channel scan function
- Voice operated control function for hands free operation
- 2 Pin Motorola/Kenwood socket for accessories
- VOX, Squelch, TOT function
- Weight: 192 gr (battery included)
- Dimensions: 100 X 58 X 33 mm
The MIDLAND G15 is a semi-professional radio, operating on the PMR446 band, that guarantees clear communications and durable operations.
Compact but extremely tough, the G15 boasts an aluminum die cast chassis and the compliance to IP67 level, offering total protection from dust and against the effect of immersion in water up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes.
G15 is a very reliable equipment, easy to use and provides clear communications with your partners, even in very noisy environments.
Midland G15 is programmable through its optional programming software: PRG-G15 allows you to increase the performance of your radio or to reduce its functionality by enabling or disabling some features (CTCSS, DCS, TOT, VOX, ROGER BEEP, SQUELCH, VOICE, Emergency…).
The G15, incorporates many features such as the vocal tuning activated by default, SCAN and VOX for hands- free conversations; besides, the high-efficiency 1600mAh Li-Ion battery pack that ensures 19 hours of autonomy.
With its 16 channels (8 PMR446 + 8 pre-programmed), 50 CTCSS tones and 105 DCS codes, Midland G15 is the ideal device for leisure situations but especially for professional users!
In Conformity with CE/99/05.
- Frequenciey Range: 446.00625 - 446.09375 MHz
- Working Temperature: -20C to +55 C
- Operating voltage: 7.4V
- Operating Mode: Simplex
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Duty Cycle: 5/5/90
- Frequency stability: 2.5 PPM
- Output Power: 500mW
- Max frequency Deviation: < 2.5 KHz
- Audio Distortion: < 3%
- Adjacent channel Power: < 60 dB
- Spurious radiation: in accordance with the European Norms
- Occupied Bandwidth: in accordance with the European Norms
- RF Sensitivity: 0.2UV @ 20dB
- Audio response: 300Hz + 3KHz
- Adjacent channel Selectivity: in accordance with the European Norms
- Intermodulation Rejection: in accordance with the European Norms
- Spurious response: in accordance with the European Norms
- Blocking: in accordance with the European Norms