- Midland D200 Digital Radio
- Output power: 500mW ERP
- Digital/analogue communication protocol
- Pre-programmed 8 analogue + 8 digital channels
- Digital scrambler 32 bit
- Digital individual/group call
- Digital selective filter 6.25kHz
- 166 DCS codes + 52 CTCSS tones (analogue band)
- Vocal announcement
- Scan feature
- VOX function (voice operated transmit)
- High capacity Li-Ion 1800mAh battery pack
- 2 pin Kenwood type accessory socket
- Dimensions: 126 X 59 X 40 mm
- Weight: 230 gr
- The package contains the D200 radio, desktop charger, wall adapter, 1800mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery and belt clip
The D200 is Midland's first digital DPMR446 radio. This is a revolutionary device that utilizes two different protocols and two bands, the typical PMR and the digital DPMR446.
This updated device recognizes automatically which protocol is being used and responds to the one transmitting. The digital technology offers significant new features and unique quality of communication, which is clearer than the analogue one.
Furthermore, noise sensitivity is significantly reduced and due to the new protocol, the frequencies are less crowded than the analogue.
The D200 has twice as many channels (16) than a standard PMR446 which you can expand via the optional PRG-10 programming kit and you can perform three types of calls: Standard, Individual and Group.
Another feature to note is the powerful digital scrambler, which makes it virtually impossible to intercept communication, ensuring maximum privacy. The scrambler can be activated/deactivated using the optional programming software.