- Midland G7 Pro Single PMR446 / LPD
- Dual Band PMR446 / LPD
- 8 PMR446 and 69 LPD channels
- Output power: 500mW PMR446 / LPD 10mW
- Dual PTT high/low power (increases battery life)
- Enlarger LCD display
- Enhanced Audio
- Ability to work with lithium battery
- Dual Watch to monitor two channels
- Function VibraCall
- 38 CTCSS tones and 104 DCS in TX/RX
- Keypad lock
- Low battery indicator
- VOX and SCAN function
- CALL key with 5 selectable tones
- Adjust automatic squelch
- Buttons for channel selection
- 2 Pin Midland microphone/speaker socket
- Dimensions: 122 X 58 X 34 mm
- Weight: 123 gr
- The package contains a G7 Pro radio, wall charger, 4 AA rechargable NiMh 1800 mAh batteries, belt clip
After years of success, the glorious MIDLAND G7 transceiver most loved by all fans of outdoor activities, is renewed and it comes in the new and updated G7 PRO version.
The size of the LCD screen has increased, which dramatically improves visibility.
The new radio housing is able to accommodate 4 different types of batteries, thus making the G7 PRO the first radio quadrivalent under this aspect: in addition to the NiMH battery pack and alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries (already available in the past) it can now use the new 1200 mAh lithium battery pack (optional), which makes the radio lighter by 20%!
The heart of the apparatus is totally renovated, allowing it to further enhance the features, versatility and performance of the G7 PRO.
The Dual PTT allows to transmit in high or low power so as to prolong the battery life; besides the Side Tone function eliminates the annoying rustle at the end of transmissions (this is possible if you communicate with the other radios that are equipped with the same function).
Finally, the sound quality is improved to ensure communications even more clear and shrill. The new shell is equipped with a flap in order to make possible more rapid technical controls.
- Frequency range: 446.00625 - 446.09375MHz (PMR), 433.075 - 434.775MHz (LPD)
- Channel spacing: 12.5 KHz (PMR), 25 KHz (LPD)
- Power supply: 6+/- 10% Vdc
- Temperature: from -20° to +55° C
- Duty cycle: TX 5%, RX 5%, stand-by 90%
- Output power: 10 or 500 mW (Selectable)
- Modulation: FM
- Receiver Sensitivity: @ 12dB Sinad 0,35μV
- Adjacent channel rejection: 70dB
- Audio output power: 300mW @ 10% THD