- Pentagon MAX-S Gun Thigh Pouch - Greek Lizard
- High Density Nylon construction
- Versatile design with multiple carrying options
- May be worn as a drop-down waist rig with adjustable leg strap
- May be slung across the shoulder
- Main compartment features storm collar for water resistance
- Internal divisions for high level of organization
- Integral sheaths on either side for flashlight or multi tool
- High breathability mesh backing for ventilation
The MAX-S pack is perfectly designed to carry whatever is deemed necessary for a gadgeteer or the active person on the go.
The material used in this pack is high quality Nylon that results to a lightweight, rugged but affordable EDC pack.
The bag is extremely versatile and it can be used as a waist pack or as a shoulder bag. That can be done simply by adjusting the waist strap.
The design of the pack offers an extremely big range of administrative carrying options and high level of organisation.
On the outer flap, there is a handy zippered pocket to hold business cards, driver’s license and credit cards. Under the flap there are two main storage compartments. The front one is flat and zippered. The main on offers a relatively big storage volume. It features a storm flap to ensure that your carrying items will stay dry and also a Velcro panel to attach a concealment holster.
On either side of the main compartement there are two general purpose pockets that secure via Velcroed flaps. They are ideal for flashlights, multitools or magazines.
It has an increased level of elasticity and comfort with the removable leg strap and has upgraded the rear mesh cover to a 4-layer high-breathability sandwich material for cooler extended wear.