- Pentagon Poncho - Greek Lizard
- Waterproof military style RIP-STOP Hooded Poncho
- Polyamide coated Rip-stop Nylon construction
- 220 x 138 cm
- There is a Cord adjuster around the hood and Press-stud along the sides for easy fastening
- It can be used as poncho or survival tent
- Can be stored away in its pocket
The Pentagon Poncho is a simple over the head, waterproof, smock style piece of useful kit that everyone should have. Designed to be worn over the user as well as the users backpack, if one is being utilized, to help keep you and your gear dry in a down pour.
It is a durable way to stay dry during those long patrols. The poncho is a cost-effective way of protecting your body, gear, and apparel from water that can dampen your entire experience.
The Poncho is made out of Polyamide coated Rip-stop Nylon and with fully taped seams which allows the shell to be 100% waterproof.
Its generously cut design can allow one to use as an emergency Bivvi if needed. Pentagon has gone above the old standard design of what most people think about when thinking of a poncho, and have included an adjustable hood and thumb loops in their design.
It is made in a universal size that will fit most body shapes. Its overall size is 220 by 138 cm, which is pretty spacious and can be used as an emergency tent if needed.
The whole poncho can be tacked away and stored in its own pocket. In that form it can fit in your backpack and be with you always.